NEW ADVENTURES START HERE! | The run of your life is just a short adventure hike away, without having to break the bank or your spirits to get there with our most affordable, trusted, and now upgraded with pre-drilled skin holes all-terrain Nomad splitboard
Designed to be the most affordable splitboard on the market, we have created a board that will get you there with ease and down with style without sacrificing any technology, to get you off the marked trails and into the real terrain. Equipped with our Flat-Out Rocker and critically acclaimed Power Pods to allow you to ride anything with style and ease while having edge grip that can guide you out of any tricky or icy situation. The raised T7075 Aluminum Hooks make for easy connections when on slope and also allow for your base to be hole free for added durability and longevity. Putting your skins will now be faster than ever with the new pre-drilled holes in the tip and tail that fit perfectly with our custom Nitro x Kohla hiking skins, allowing you to transition between “hike and ride” mode with new precision and speed. You deserve the experience of more than what is offered on the trail map, without having to empty your wallet to do so - Affordable adventures are waiting for you and your Nitro Nomad Splitboard.
Wersja R (rental) różniąca się tylko czarnym ślizgiem (łatwiejszym w serwisowaniu)
- ShapeDirectional Splitboard
- FlexAll Terrain
- Flex: 6
- Power Pods
- Bi-lite Laminates
- Premium Extruded FH Base
- Tip And Tail Locks
- Forged T7075 Aluminum Hooks
- Pre-Drilled for Nitro x Kohla skins
- Standard Core Profile
- Riding Style(1-10):
- All Mountain: 8
- Backcountry: 10
- Park: 2
POWER PODSOverlaying a tighter sidecut radius in the center of the board with a larger onetowards tip and tail is creating our exclusive POWERPODS which have twoamazing effects: On one hand, there is extended board width under the bindings, resulting in additional edge control, especially on hard and icy surfaces as well as simply less toe and heel drag for larger boots and flatter stance angles. On the other hand, our POWERPODS make the board super reactive and fast turning once it’s put on edge – while keeping it easy to control if ridden with less dynamics.
PREMIUM EXTRUDED FH BASE: EASY AND VERSATILEDurability, speed and low maintenance all in one ultra clear base material – our FH Base takes the abuse of rail and urban riding like no other.
POWERCORE: PERFORMANCE DRIVENOur Powercore uses tip-to-tail poplar wood, providing lightweight strength and the perfect blend of flex, response and feel.
- Flat-Out Rocker–Flat-Out Rocker is a hybrid flat camber profile where the nose and tail lift off before the traditional contact points, providing effortless turns, and catch-free manuevers. The lifted nose and tail provide excellent float, pressability, and forgiveness in any terrain. The ultimate hybrid between Zero Camber and Reverse Camber to allow you to have the most playful yet stable ride for easy progression and all-mountain domination.
- All Terrain Flex–Nitro's most versatile flex pattern, combing their signature pop with smooth response, allowing you to tear up the entire mountain.
- Directional Splitboard Shape
- Mid-Wide Width
- Radial Sidecut–The simplest and most common of all sidecuts: One single radius makes this sidecut extremely versatile and predictable.
- Power Pods–Extended width under the bindings provides additional edge control and board turning performance. The extra width under the bindings toe and hell edge eliminate toe and heel drag while offering exceptional control and natural board feel.
- PowerCore–Performance driven. Nitro's Powercore uses tip-to-tail poplar wood, providing lightweight strength and the perfect blend of flex, response and feel.
- Bi-Lite Laminates–Forgiving and strong. Nitro's rider trusted Bi-Lite Laminates are engineered for unrivaled strength, powerful style and refined board-feel.
- Premium Extruded FH Base–Durability, speed and low maintenance all in one ultra clear base material -- Nitro's FH Base takes the abuse of rail and urban riding like no other.
- Ice-Free Hooks–Nitro´s Stainless steel hooks are mounted from the top, leaving your base side smooth and without any metal parts for snow to stick and ice to build up. Plus a smooth base lasts longer - say no to t-bolt or drilled holes in your split board base.
- Voile Compatible Insert Pattern
- T7075 Aluminum Hooks–Strong and more reliable.
- Tip & Tail Locks
9.0 / 7.0 / 9.0
9.5 / 7.5 / 9.5
10.0 / 8.0 10.0
291 / 291
297 / 297
299 / 299
Stance Range (cm)
48.4 - 64.6
50.8 - 66.1
50.8 - 66.1
Stance Range (in)
19 - 25
20 - 26
20 - 26
Rider Weight (kg)
Rider Weight (lbs)
Web content composed with the free <a >instant HTML code editor</a>.