- rozmiar: 40
- kolor dominujący: biały
The RP2W by Shimano is the essential performance shoe for beginning enthusiasts and ideal for long club rides and recreation riding. >Features - SH-RP2W
- 3 durable hook & loop straps spread tightening force across the top of the foot
- Off-set Strap relieves tension at highest point of the foot
- Extra cushioned tongue for added comfort
- Women's specific fit for a more natural, comfortable fit
- Light weight glass fiber reinforced nylon sole for power transfer
- Indoor cycling friendly SPD and SPD-SL cleat compatible
- Weight: approx. 254 g per shoe (size 40)
- Best matched with: PD-R550, PD-R540, PD-540-LA, PD-A520*
- *SPD pedals can be used only with SPD cleats with the adapter SM-SH40*
- Please note: These shoes fit a little small. We recommend to buy one size larger than usual.
SPD delivers greater efficiency, increased stability, and added comfort both on and off the bike in the most challenging conditions, while recessed cleats make walking easy.
The SPD-SL pedal system delivers a seamless shoe + pedal interface for more efficient power transfer under extreme pedaling loads, with a wide cleat design for stability on or off the bike.
The toe-spring section of a cycling shoe plays a key role in supporting efficient pedaling. Too high, and it causes increased tension in the plantar, calf, and hamstring muscles. Too low, and you get a bowlegged, inefficient pedaling form. Extensive research by Shimano's R&D experts has produced a superior shoe last design with an optimized toe-spring section that promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke. Built based on feedback from pro riders, Shimano Dynalast helps reduce energy loss on long rides, letting you keep more in the tank for that final sprint to the line.
Cut braking loss with more efficient pedaling. Braking loss is the unwanted loss of power that occurs between the crank angles of 200° and 360° in the backspin direction of a pedal stroke. Shoes incorporating Shimano Dynalast help to reduce braking loss by promoting smoother, more efficient pedaling. If you want to reduce fatigue, get the most out of your legs, and go the extra mile, ride Shimano Dynalast.
artykuł nr: 52673