The Berghaus Cornice Jacket is the jacket of choice for many walkers, whatever the weather.
Its longer length and no-frills design make it a comfortable and practical coat for a day out on the hill.
Made from Adelaide 2-Layer GORE-TEX, It's completely waterproof and windproof, yet light enough to be comfortable even when you're trekking long distances.
Its high breathability means that it won't get too stuffy inside, as vapours can easily find their way out through the textile.
Three pockets (including a purpose-placed zipped map pocket, easily accessible without unzipping the jacket) give you ample room for your essentials.
Extra refinements all around the jacket amke it easier to wear and more effective at keeping you comfortable in the outdoors - it's a perfect coat for walking the British countryside.
- Adjustable hood can be rolled away into collar when not needed
- Double storm flap over front zip
- InterActive inner front zip
- Drawcord adjustable waist, and dual drawcord hem
- Improved double-stud pocket closure
- Refined stretch and hook and loop cuff tabs
- Durable twin stitching