A safe bet: this will turn out to be the new must-have for ambitious riders and professional bike guides! The new Pro has inherited all the skills of the Trans Alpine legend – and presents a few extra tricks. The new Airstripes Pro back system provides fantastic comfort: the anchor points of the hip wings are located as far inwards as possible, and combined with automatic side stabilisation. This system is further enhanced by the light internal frame, and results in a super-secure fit. The spacious organizer pocket opens wide to guarantee quick, easy access on all the well-sorted tools, first aid kit, spare parts etc. Of course, there is also the SL model of the Trans Alpine Pro – perfectly adapted to the women’s anatomy – for all demanding female bikers.
Deuter Airstripes Pro System
- The Airstripes profiles feature ventilation channels and Wide-Air Mesh contact material. The minimal contact area results in maximum airflow, yet also guarantees a compact fit.
- Anatomically formed, breathable shoulder straps guarantee comfortable movement range. The chest strap further secures the fit.
- New hip fin system guarantees a super compact, secure fit on the roughest rides: the anatomically shaped wings with the Pull-Forward system comfortably hold the pack close to the body.
- Internal, flexible spring steel frame evenly distributes the load, stabilises the pack and maintains its ergonomic shape. It follows the rider’s movements for perfect balance control.
SL Women's Fit System
- Soft edges to the straps, smaller buckles and narrow tapered strap ends prevent the SL shoulder straps from chafing under the arms and eliminate pressure points in the chest area.
- On average, women's backs are not quite as long as men's. The SL carry system is thus slightly shorter than that of Deuter's standard rucksacks. Conse quently, the models in the SL series are the ideal choice, too, for male users with shorter backs.
- This conical form is achieved by angling the belt diagonally upwards and by curving the SL waist belt wings. The frontal adjuster system feature of our larger volume rucksacks simplifies the waist belt fitting procedure.
- To take account of the narrower shoulder width of the female anatomy, and thus prevent slippage, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
- In order to give a perfect anatomic fit around the upper body, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
- In general, the female waist and hip area is also shaped differently, so in order for the waist belt to deliver a perfect anatomic fit when fastened, it should ideally have a conical shape.
- stable Airstripes Pro back construction with flexible, internal frame holds the pack tight to the body
- separable main compartment
- airy hip wings with two zip pockets and Pull-Forward system
- perforated, breathable shoulder straps
- height adjustable chest strap
- separate back compartment with long two-way zipper for hydration system or further quick-access gear such as maps
- big, fold-out front pocket with zipped internal compartment, phone pocket, and detailed
- organizer for tools, tubes and pump
- internal zipped pocket
- load adjustor straps
- removable rain cover with loop for safety light and reflective print
- helmet holder
- compression straps
- all-round 3M-reflectors
- two extra inside pockets
- bright inside lining for improved visibility
- mesh side pockets
- reflective loop for safety light
- Volume: 24 litre
- Size: 50 / 28 / 19 (H x W x D) cm
- Material: Hexlite 100, Deuter-Ripstop 330
- 1 x Deuter Trans Alpine Pro 24 SL (hydration bladder is not included!)
artykuł nr: 54165